On September 5th and 6th from 6-8 pm in Baldwin room 114, PEK will be holding info nights for anyone interested in joining. If you cannot attend or you have any other questions/concerns please contact our new member educators Cadence Klatt and Dalton Fucik.
As part of the rush process you will be asked to fill out a short application. This year’s application is now available and can be downloaded from the link below.
Advantages of PEK Membership
- Provides unique opportunities for working with peers and faculty within Health and Exercise Science.
- Offers social-cultural opportunities through volunteer service other activities.
- Fosters lasting friendships and fraternal spirit.
- Provides opportunities for professional growth and leadership development.
- Develops a feeling of mutual interest and responsibility, both personally and professionally.
- Helps to instill a healthy professional spirit among our members and the other students in our department, on campus and those in the community.