On September 18th and 19th from 6-7 pm in Pershing Building 232, PEK will be holding info nights for anyone interested in joining. If you cannot attend or you have any other questions/concerns please contact our new member educators Noah Hutchinson and Nick Rincon.
PEK Membership Advantages
- Provides unique opportunities for working with peers and faculty within Health and Exercise Science.
- Offers social-cultural opportunities through volunteer service other activities.
- Fosters lasting friendships and fraternal spirit.
- Provides opportunities for professional growth and leadership development.
- Develops a feeling of mutual interest and responsibility, both personally and professionally.
- Helps to instill a healthy professional spirit among our members and the other students in our department, on campus and those in the community.